Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break




Spent spring break in Helena visiting my son and daughter-in-law - Pad and Nisan. I had a wonderful time- great little place.

My son is youth librarian at the library system in Helena. I discovered he had won the Little Miss Muffitt contest at the library (a staff function - assume an excuse for a pot luck and some laughs & creativity)

I was going to send pics to some of my co-workers at DMPS but they would have totally clogged up the e-mail system. Having NOT yet included single pics in my blog, it provided an obvious choice.


Spent Saturday at the Como Park zoo with friends, Rick and Sherry, and their grand kids. We saw giraffes, but NO elephants. Sent them these pics from Africa. The video is of Judy at a giraffe park; elephant picture is from our trip to Lake Manyara Nat'l Park in Tanzania in 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.